Thursday, December 9, 2010

december's Cycle

Well I am on day 13-natural cycle
no sign of ovulation
no fertile mucus
This natural cycle was done to case study myself :)
well I remember that I could go sometimes even on injectables up to day 18 where the ultrasound shows I am ready with a mature egg(s)..not even showing a surge of hcg as yet .So I do expect even if I ovulate on a cycle it can take a while.
I've used the clear blue monitor a few times before it has proven very accurate for me ,though they have said not recommended for PCOS.The monitor does reset itself as well if you let it sits past 3 months(99 days)


on bravelle ,gonal etc I peak around day 14 and then get hcg when I am on a cycle
though their has been exceptions.On my last monitored cycle with Mount Sinai
my eggs did not mature till day 18 .
I was on soulcyster website in the fertility category and saw on clomid many women were not getting mature eggs till day 20-21.Hmm interesting .

well day 14 I am on but I have still no sign of fertile mucus.well we will see what day my next mensuration comes .

ie if you have a usual 28 day cyle , you ovulated on day 14\
well normally my own cycles are long without meds so we'll take it form their with this test .


12/12/2010 once again after intercourse last night I see blood spotting:(:(
Not sure what in the world is going on .As I am on day 16 no signs of ovulation or fertile mucus .

Can not wait till I get that fsh test that takes a sample of the lining to see if their is any issues

UPDATE
***************************************************************************

I had a severe allergic reaction to something ( I believe it's either the wheatgrass or the burts bees powder I use) my face went extremely dry ,chapped ,started peeling and my eyes went swollen. Itchy and painful.

I have been given two medications to use and hydrocortisone ..so have not been blogging for a few days

I stopped monitoring with the ovulation monitor during that time .Instead I will wait to see when /if I get my period .I will wait till january 21st ,2011 since my body can go for a long time.On meds (bravelle and gonal I was not ready the lates tillday 18 and the earliest was day 12.I have heard people on clomid go till day 22 before they are ready (meaning mature follicles.)since this is a natural test no meds...I will et it go for awhile since I can be very long between period .If by then I do not get it,I will take the progesterone lozengers.
____________________________________________________________________________
Been away for awhile due to my brother in law 's unexpected death :(:(
Still can not believe it !

SO please excuse me .
Well my period started on day 32 (yesterday ) 12/28/2010, though I had spotting a few days prior .I had no signs of ovulation that I saw and to be honest after day 18 with the ovulation tester and the expense of the strips I stopped, though I never saw any fertile mucous .
I am still on my diet ! Not given in to any meat dairy ...or all the Italian deserts and pasta offered during christmas time and the Chinese food either. I am
proud of myself .And I know if I had given in to those treats my menstruation would of never started by itself without help ( as form past experience )
I have also lost 7 pounds in 15 days ?? GO figure ...and have no cravings for carbs .

No comments:

Post a Comment