Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CYCLE QUESTIONS AND SHOCKERS,for me

12/08/2010 day 12 - had intercourse last night and this morning I had red blood come out in the cervical mucus?? So puzzled.
When the doctor did the ultrasound she just said yes you definably have pcOS ( I know that every doctor who has ever looked at my ultrasound has said that because of the pear like form and multiple follicles( except that &(*^& ultrasound technician )
She said I was a long way at that time from ovulation I am guess because of the size of them being small and no dominant follicle. Nothing else i guess??? but why would I bleed?.Oh yeah and the fact I have a curve cervix which I already knew.
Forgot to add I am also using the clear blue easy monitor and ,"no " I did not ovulate .As reading some forums people sy it could be a sign of day 12 ovulation /implantation (not the case)
I guess i will have to wait for the fact that some time next week I will schedule the edometrial biopsy to see ,if that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment