Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February "IUI" CYCLE

okay well this is the first IUI cycle I will be back on after almost a year off.
According to my clear blue easy I have been ovulating myself the past two months ,still of course the fertility clinics want you to use meds because they want their money !
Anyways I am on 100 puregon each day .Today February the 15 th is my day 2 at this new clinic . They will be calling me between 1-3 to let me know when my days are to go for blood and /or ultrasounds .
I'll keep you up to date .

By the way I have been if not stated before to many epxert doctors since 1999 in the fertility field .My new doctor started her career in 1996. With all the records she has of me which they have all clearly stated I have PCOS she made me take again 17-hydroxyprogesterone to rule out 21-hydroxylase deficiency (CAH). Many such women may appear similar to PCOS and be made worse by insulin resistance or obesity, but they can be greatly helped by adrenal suppression with low-dose glucocorticoid therapy.

Well yesterday I received a call from her office saying I have unusual high level.
Considering they have it on record when my last cycle was because they did wrong tests on my last day two that I had already done before and the one they should of done I am now booked to do on Friday ....anyways turns out they did it near the end of my cycle when I was about to get an upcoming period ! So I had to waste my time today and to another test over for them . I hope they can straighten out and organize their records better :(

Second test normal----they did previous tests on wrong they of my cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment