Friday, January 7, 2011

Lunch experience ,I would luv to try with my friend

I am not sure if the crepe is vegan but I believe it is just vegetarian .Vegan egg substitute is made with tofu and I have only heard of it as scrambled eggs so I believe no matter the reviews I will have to pass on the crepes .

the soup and salad combo
Review did write "Most of the savory crepes are not vegan as written"
I though so !

The quinoa isn't the best, but everything else is pretty unparalleled.(won't try it then ..lol)


my question before I try the ice cream...would be if it was vegan or vegetarian
if it is vegetarian won't try it .Vegan ( milk substitute ,then it is a definite YES !:))

The restaurant was on the small side as they only had about 20 seats in total but it is really cute and looks like a tea/coffee shop.
vegan desert ! Yum - my mouth is watering because I don't normally eat deserts !
because of the sugar and dairy ...but I probably still can not try it because many vegans still eat sugar which I don't

another comment from a customer

. They've got homemade vegan ice cream (yum... chocolate almond!) served up with vegan crepe and fruits.If I cheat I'll make sure I took my glumetza for my sugar rush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL


the crepes are buckwheat !!!!! they come with mozzarella..SO I WOULD ASK FOR the mozzarella to be eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


238 Augusta Ave
Toronto, ON M5T 2L7
Neighbourhood: Kensington Market
(416) 364-6183
tuesday - sunday
11 am -6pm







Okay well , their is not too many places I can go and eat with my husband , or friends
but here is one that I have wanted to try .Hopefully my friend Judie , will join me .
When my aunt Valerie gets back from the Dominican ,who know maybe I will have a chance to take her before she heads back to Calgary and my other aunt to England
It has some interesting reviews

HIBISCUS EATERY

No comments:

Post a Comment