Sunday, January 9, 2011

10 th ANNIVERSARY

Okay this is something I know from out of the blue !!!
Has nothing to do with PCOS and my journey through the health path !
But it is my 10 th anniversary coming up this year !!!!!!:):)
That is right ! It does not seem like we have been married a whole ten years.Time certainly flies by fast. I am fortunate to have a wonderful family ! Yes our two year old Sandro will be joining us in the celebration !My husband does not trust anyone with our precious bundle for too long ! lol He is a wonderful dad and husband .That is why I hate it when a person makes a comment about who he is ...when my question to them is pardon moi ?? You don't even know him .Has he said anything to you ? He may be quiet but he is a very smart man ! So look in the mirror at yourself .

Here is the lodge we are renting for a week .
The Resort Website

No comments:

Post a Comment